|Content||In a clinical study, testers with Fitzpatrick skin types II, III, and IV, ages 37 to 75 years were enrolled. Patients applied the three Age Reverse System products to their faces as directed by a dermatologist. Patients’ skin was documented at baseline, and improvement in visible aging signs was assessed by both clinician and patient at biweekly intervals.
Clinical studies show that after 4 weeks of use:
- 87% of patients saw improvement in lines and wrinkles
- 80% saw evening of skin tone and improvement in brown spots
- 93% noticed improvement in skin smoothness
- 87% saw lessening of redness
Age Reverse System Includes:
1. Chamomile Facial Cleanser
- Benefits: Cleanses, soothes and hydrates normal to sensitive skin.
- Key Ingredients: Chamomile Essential Oil, Peptides and Brown Algae Extract
4. Ultra Benefits®
- Benefits: Dramatically improves deeper lines, brightness, texture, and pores
- Key Ingredients: Lilac Stem Cells, Vitamin C, and Marine Extracts
- Benefits: Protects from environmental aging. Visible improved lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
- Key Ingredients: Antioxidant Lipochroman®, Peptides, and Brighteners.
How to Use:
Use the Age Reverse System twice daily. CLEANSE: Start by gently massaging a small amount of cleanser onto damp face and neck. Leave on for 10 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. TREAT: Subsequently, apply treatment serum to face and neck. MOISTURIZE: Finish with moisturizer. Follow with your favorite sunscreen (use SPF 30 or greater) in the morning.
Marine Algae Extract: Quickly, visibly firms your skin and helps provide long-term anti-aging effects by helping to protect the skin from oxidative stress and helping to strengthen collagen and elastin fibers.
Botanical Peptide: Helps strengthen elastin fibers, helps protect against free radical damage while improving skin moisture.
Vitamin C: most popular of all antioxidants. It provides a photoprotective effect to protect skin from photoaging changes and acts as a skin brightening and firming agent.
Elhibin and Colhibin: two peptides that block the breakdown of elastin fibers and collagen to provide skin firming and anti-wrinkle benefits.
How to Use
Twice daily, massage generous amount onto neck and chest areas using gentle upward motions.
- Helps firm and smooth skin
- Visibly improves skin's health and texture
- Imparts youthful radiance
- Instantly see firming and tightening of the neck and chest
- Excellent for pregnant woman
Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Xylitylglucoside Anhydroxylitol Xylitol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Galactoarabinan, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Evening Primrose Extract, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Lecithin, Tall Oil Sterol, Mannitol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Colhibin), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein (Elhibin), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Beta Carotene), Aloe Vera Gel, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Question: What are the main benefits that would make Ultra Firming Neck & Chest better than a face cream to use?
We have incorporated "the kitchen sink" in this cream - lipids, antioxidants, peptides - because we know that unlike the face where you can layer products, you need to apply just one product to the neck and chest so this product has all the ingredients you need to maintain healthy, younger looking skin in your decollette area.
5% Green Tea: An antioxidant that helps clear acne and calms skin redness. Green tea naturally contains many molecules that have a broad range of benefits to our skin. However, conventional extraction of green tea often causes several of the most important components to be left behind in the leaves. Using an exclusive and revolutionary extraction technology, Green Tea Antioxidant Serum is able to deliver a higher concentration of the crucial components of green tea.
Vitamin E: A rejuvenating antioxidant and skin protector.
Hyaluronic Acid: A skin smoothing and hydrating agent.
How to Use
- 5% green tea with 98% polyphenols provide strong antioxidant benefits and helps prevent sun damage
- Excellent as a primer for oily and acneic skin.
- Minimizes appearance of dark under-eye circles and other discolorations
- Lessens breakouts and mattifies oily skin
- Minimizes redness
After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily. Follow with moisturizer.
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.
|Wrinkle and Skin Tone Corrector
0.5% Retinol: the #1 dermatologist-recommended ingredient for aging and UV-damaged skin. Retinol helps to improve visible signs of aging, such as lines and wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, loss of elasticity, and enlarged pores.
Phospholipids and Glycolipids: found in the uppermost layer of the skin (stratum corneum), lipids protect the skin’s moisture content and barrier function to keep it from becoming red, dry and irritated.
Advanced Retinol combines retinol with bioidentical phospholipids and glycolipids to provide lipid moisture replacement along with the benefits of 0.5% retinol.
Advanced Retinol: Before and After (8 weeks)
Advanced Retinol: Before and After (12 weeks)
How to Use
After cleansing, apply to face and neck at night. Follow with moisturizer. After two weeks, may be used twice daily as tolerated.
Warnings: Never apply to red, irritated, or peeling skin. For sensitive and rosacea-prone skin, consult your skin care specialist before use. When using this product, apply SPF in the morning.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinol, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol.
- Increases luminosity and evens skin tone
- Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps increase facial volume
- Improves skin smoothness, and lessens roughness and scaly patches
Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate): Present at 3%, this antioxidant, skin brightening collagen-booster is 8 times stronger than L-ascorbic acid at collagen formation; it helps reverse sun damage by shielding from UVA as well as UVB.
Lilac Stem Cells: Reactivate youthful genes, lessen inflammation, lessen breakouts and minimize pore appearance, decrease pigmentation by tyrosinase inhibition, and fight free radicals.
Marine Algae Extract: Gene modulator based on marine extracts proven to decrease Progerin, the skin’s aging protein.
Undaria Algae Extract: Reactivates 14 genes that become deactivated over time and with aging. These genes are responsible for the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, the natural skin fillers and firming components. Reactivating these 14 genes helps to reduce wrinkles and helps to create a more youthful, lifted appearance.
Clinical ResultsFor maturing skin
How to Use
After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily. Follow with moisturizer. For sensitive skin, precede with Vita Soothe.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryoyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Alaria Esculenta (Marine Algae) Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate.
*Results May Vary For Each User
- Lessens appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Shields from environmental toxins, free radicals
- Lessens Progerin, the skin aging protein
- Plumps skin appearance with Hyaluronic boost
- Lessens blackheads, breakouts, and improves pore appearance
- Brightens skin and evens skin tone
- Helps to calm redness and rosacea
Algae peptides: This botanical extract from the Hawaiian sea produces a moisture surge as it firms and smoothes skin texture.
Chamomile and Ginger Essential Oils: These ultra-soothing botanicals calm and soothe your skin, helping reduce redness and irritation.
Panthenol: Vitamin B5, a skin conditioning nutrient that softens and smoothes.
How to Use
Gently massage small amount onto damp face and neck twice daily. Leave on for 10 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Follow with exfoliator and/or treatment serum.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Wheat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil, Phenoxyethanol.
- Replenishes moisture.
- Excellent for pre- and post- procedure use.
- Ideal for sensitive, post procedure, red or irritated skin.
- Contains no pore-clogging ingredients.
- Softens appearance of fine lines and helps smooth skin texture.
- Sulfate-free: formulated with non-irritating and non-comedogenic ingredients that will not cause redness or acne breakouts.